Thursday, September 15, 2011

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R w / Arrow Exhaust

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R w / Arrow Exhaust Video Clips.





Well this is my brand new ninja! It would be more than a month · LOVE IT! I have reflective strips cycling, sports bar (Ninja 650 from the store), Frame Silder (where to find it difficult), and an arrow exhaust on it (under flap). A frequent question I am on the bike, if the sports bar on the block full touch panel. My answer is yes and no. If I lock the handlebars, the bars are like 1 cm away from the fairing, but if I touch the farther they go to be involved, but at this time. In addition, as a side note I wanted toprobably say that business in a not yet ZX6R 650R! b4 u losers on youtube are beginning to mock me ....

Keywords: 2011, Kawasaki, Ninja, motorcycle, bike, Arrow, Exhaust, Sport, Bars, Frame, Sliders

sanyo xacti waterproof camera

No comments:

Post a Comment