Thursday, November 3, 2011

2007 Bentley Continental GT Start Up, Exhaust, and Full Vehicle Tour

2007 Bentley Continental GT Start Up, Exhaust, and Full Vehicle Tour On YouTube.





The most epic review video I have ever done, I spotted this 2007 Continental GT at a Hummer dealership on the way back from Lexus, I walked in and asked if I could see it, they did so much more! FYI there was a GTC in front of it with a blue top, I could NOT do that one because they did not have the keys for it, so don't ask me abt it haha! I go through this entire vehicle and show the fine details with the interior exterior and some of the neat features. I also get an engine shot, start it up, and get an exhaust clip. The next video will be one of cruising on the road in it, and sorry they didn't let me drive it hahaha.

Tags: Bentley, continental, GT, start, up, crank, exhaust, engine, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, revving, rumbling, W12, interior, exterior, full, review, driving, walk, around, features, overview, chrome, wheels, power, trunk, british, V12, twin, turbo, radio, sound, system, GTC, exotic, cars, super, high, end, luxury, test, drive

Metal Gas Can Spout

No comments:

Post a Comment