Monday, November 14, 2011

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 C&L CAI, Roush Axel-Back Exhaust, Bama Tuned

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 C&L CAI, Roush Axel-Back Exhaust, Bama Tuned On YouTube.





Just installed the C&L Cold Air Intake, Roush Axel-Back Exhaust, and the Bama 93 Custom Tune. Love the sound of the new exhaust even though it is kind of loud and I can definitely feel the difference with the CAI and the tune. Feels like a different car. I bested a 13.75 in the quarter when I was stock so I look forward to seeing what I get with these upgrades. I will be posting that vid up as soon as I get a chance to run it at the quarter.

Keywords: 2011, mustang, v6, 3.7, mods, upgrades, C&L, CAI, Exhaust, Roush, Axel, Back, Axel-Back, Bama, American, Muscle, AM, Custom, Tune, 93, Performance, Race

Simmons Beautyrest Breathable Waterproof Mattress Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment